[Dailydrool] Dice and the bad rocks

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Thu May 22 06:33:08 PDT 2008

I want to thank everyone who sent drool and prayers for my Dice. He came through his rock removal surgery last night with all vitals good. They now have him in SICU and are watching him 24/7 I am waiting for the Intensive care doc to call with an up date he is still not out of the woods and must stay if all goes well for 3-5 days. What we will do without him during that time I don't know Dove' looks quite and depressed. We all are.
Judith/Judy
the same