[Dailydrool] Welcome Home

dke ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 12:51:45 PDT 2008

Glenda,

I will give Ella Louise a bone or special treat before I leave. (yes she does all she can to make me feel gulity about leaving).   She does not touch the bone or treat until we walk in the door, then she runs and grabs whatever we gave her and starts chewing, eating or playing with whatever that is.

Ella Louise loves to lay on her side and just whin.  No reason, I am sure, just wants to whin.   If I go lay with her she stops.  She is starved for attention.  I mean no one really gives her any attention (just 24 hours a day)

Diane
Momma to Ella Louise