[Dailydrool] Curtains and Drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 15:26:55 PDT 2008

Hello - Kim, Gunter and Wulfie here, I've been sick and then working
way too much and got very behind on the drools.  I finally had time to
catch up yesterday and today.  I'd like to say thanks for all the
suggestions to keep Wulfie from the curtains. He likes hot
sauce, bitter apple didn't seem to phase him and the behave type sprays
make me sneeze alot.  We are currently trying a nature's miracle (I think
it's called bitter orange).  Either it works, or he's just bored with
shredding curtains.  I'm experimenting on the old ones so I know what
to use when we get new ones, we are getting a new couch and I want to
match them.

The boys are sending drool to all the sick buppies out there and
especially to the families of those who have lost theirs.  The notes about
Blueberry and Solomon were just heart wrenching.  Just know that they will
be waiting for you and that they are happy and pain free, with lots of
friends while they wait.

Gunter and Wulfie both try and lick where they've peed, only in the house though.  I have no idea why.

Brudder Elwood, we are very proud of you for protecting Clara and hope your house isn't hurt very badly!  I love your stories!  I had to stop reading my email at work.  People look at you funny when you bust out laughing for no apparent reason.  They look at you even funnier when you try to explain and they don't understand being owned by a dog.

I've attached pictures of both of them, hopefully they come through.  Gunter is the tri-colored and Wulfie is the black and brown (which makes it easier to be a ninja).  My thanks to Sandy for sending me directions!

Kim, Gunter (hey I don't shred curtains), and Wulfie the ninja basset who likes curtains.

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld