[Dailydrool] (no subject)

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu May 22 18:42:21 PDT 2008

Dixie, Ben an I be sendin extwa dwool to youz mommy dat she not get worse,
onwy bedder.

Charlie

In a message dated 5/22/2008 4:16:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
dnnlarue at yahoo.com writes:

Hey  eberbodee.  Dixie heer!  Mom wanted ME to rite eberone to tail dem  dat
she's doing OK.  De DR sed dat de MRI & MRA showed no signs uv a  stroke, a
tumor, or an anurism (?)  He DOES say dat SUMTING IS going on,  dough.  He's
knot ruling out eenyting...cept de afourmintioned  problems.  He, also, DOES tink
dat it's more dan likely in de  cerebellum & de part uv de brane dat controls
(?) vision.  He  tole her to come back in 2 weeks.....but, if tings keep
going downhill like  dere twing to do, to cawl de office & tail dem dat he sed to
come in "rite  now!". So, so far dat's awl we no.....hopefully, tho, we wheel
no!   Gittin closer.....dat's in de rite direction, rite?  Howl are awl uv
y'all doing?  Is eberbodee OK ware dat tornado was?  We've just now  heard about
that!  I hope you're awl OK!  It's looking rite now like  we're KNOT gitting
eeny rein tuday, eether.  IT IS HHHHOOOOTTTT!!!!   I'm GLAD dat Mom let ME
rite y'all!!!!!  She's a gud  Mom....sumtimeys!!!!  hehehehehehe    Hope to heer
frum  y'all soon!!!!  (HEY ROLAND!!!!!  KISSY KISSY HUGS HUGS  WUV  YA  WUV
YA!!!!!!)  Hey y'all.....I'm doing good!  How bout  y'all?  Anything fun going
on?  I hope that everybody out West in  that tornado are all OK!!!!!!  Please
let us know, OK?  Talk  later!!!

Dixie The Magnificent(ly Insane) Doer uv Dastardly Deeds  OEBE

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.