[Dailydrool] Skin Tags

j n sarge24ria at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 19:08:21 PDT 2008

Can anyone give me any information on skin tags?  My "Happy" has had one skin tag on his paw for awhile now.  The vet has looked at it and said they are normal and as long as it doesn't bother him there is no reason to worry.  Recently I have noticed that there are more skin tags popping up on Happy's belly.  He is going to the vet this month for his annual check-up, but I thought I would see what others have to say.

  All is appreciated.  Thanks a bunch, Maria & Happy