[Dailydrool] Sorta BAsset Related

Bambi McLeskey balange at olemiss.edu
Fri May 23 05:19:13 PDT 2008

Alright, yall are great about everything. Now I need some quick help, but
its really really random. My husband brought home a wounded pigeon
yesterday. Yes, a pigeon, so to make this basset related, I don't want Drake
to eat it, so it has to GO SOON. It has a band, but I tracked the band and
the club said that a shipment of bands had gone missing in transit and we
had an illegally banded bird. She told us to keep it or kill it, and neither
is an option. I'm in MS, does anyone have any ideas for getting this bird
out of my house ASAP? I am terrified of birds, and my husband left this
morning for florida, and when he gets back he's turning around to deploy. I
CANT keep "Pidgy" as he named it. Any suggestions to prevent this bird from
becoming a feathered basset snack would be great.

See, I told you it was random.

Bambi and the Boys and "Pidgy"