[Dailydrool] all hail the King

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri May 23 06:38:39 PDT 2008

Huggie Bear here!

Congratulations on becoming Waddle King!  How does it feel to be a King
and have your slaves do your bidding-uh...wait...they already do that.
In fact they do your "bidding" so well you ended up with a new "sibling"
after the Michigan Waddle...bwahahahahahahahah.  Does being King enhance
your OEBE abilities or just get you a "get out of jail free" when you've
been practicing your OEBE skills?  Pw. Doo Doo Head Xandy Bear was very
pleased when she heard that you and Pw. Olive were crowned at the
Waddle-she actually smiled (either that or she had gas).  Anyway, I do
hope that now you are King your life will be even better and you will
get all the treats you want anytime you want and that you get to hand
down edicts and decrees and stuff-gosh, maybe I should be King some
day(yes, I know I'm a gurl).  I have a few laws I'd like to lay down
around here.  The only thing is-dude-your crown had things growing on
it-for a minute I thought you were tied to a tree!!!  Anyway it all
turned out well and we are verrry happy you got your wish!