[Dailydrool] humping and double posts

Georgie and Miss Becky sauble at shaw.ca
Fri May 23 09:34:28 PDT 2008

Sorry I should read right through to end but this one's on humping.
The old Airedale would hump Becky and Becky got so sick of it she would let out this unearthly ungodly squeal/grating noise that
hurt your ears. Of course the Airedale got heck for this sound but it stopped him actually stopped eveyone in their tracks.
So eventually down the road she started humping too.
And one day in the park I met this wonderful woman? with a shitzui who was trying to hump Becky and she said ' you're dog;'s
a slut'. to which I will not type what I said.
Ignornant so and so
Georgie and Miss Bec ky
.