[Dailydrool] Pop eating and Funeral Processions

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 23 13:46:18 PDT 2008

Well My Annie who just 7 1/2 months old took to eating poop  also,  I could
ring her neck, I am out side at 5:30 AM cleaning up the poop  so she doesn't
eat it. what other nut do you know who goes outside in  the  wee hours of the
early morning in the wet grass and cleans up dog doo  ?????????
Mostly she eats her sister's poo but I have caught her trying to eat her  own
also, this is something new, she has never done this until this week !   WHY

Well  I was walking my Annie uptown Maumee today and we saw a funeral
procession going  by and,  YEP,   some man and women actually  stopped the line of
cars to stop and ask me where I got my Annie and how old she  was , I couldn't
believe it !!!!  so now my  SHE DEVIL  ( eye's  who glow in the dark )  Annie
stopped a funeral procession !  how  awesome is that ?????????  WOW !!!

Marlene

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.