[Dailydrool] Drool - TicTac & Nadine

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:39:16 PDT 2008

Much heart healing drool to Lainee on the loss of her sweet TicTac. I'm sure
Patches and Pockets are helping her find a special cloud of her own to watch
over you from. We will light a candle tonight and keep you in our thoughts.

Also lots of get-well-soon drool to Nadine, hope you feel better soon.

Kacy with Cowboy (who has eased up on the humping), Rupert(who still doesnt
know if thats gonna be his name) and Duke the Cocker Spaniel who can't wait
to move out of our madhouse next week. :)