[Dailydrool] Long Weekend and 1st Birthday

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Fri May 23 14:53:11 PDT 2008

Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou's Momslave, Brenda here.  Since we have a holiday
weekend upon us, I will probably not see to many posts this weekend.  Lots
to do - the garden is going in if I have to dig in mud to plant the
veggies, party to go to on Sat, and then Sunday is the girls birthday
party.  Monday is actually their first Birthday, but they have heard too
much about this carrot and sweet potato cake.  All the sick and sad
houndies and humans should be feeling much better soon, because just the
sight of the ingredients coming out of the bags Wed night got the drool
pumping.  You have to be very carful when you open the refrigerator door
when there are carrots in there.  If they don't stop sneaking them, there
won't be enough for the cake, but they sure are producing the extra drool.

You all have a Happy and Safe Memorial Day!

Brenda
 &
Love and Snooter Kisses from Daisy Mae & Emmy Lou (WHERE'S THAT CAKE?!?!?!
 and what exactly is this Birthday Party?)