[Dailydrool] Top Dog Nigel

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat May 24 06:38:53 PDT 2008

Beverly

               I have the same thing with my Annie and Maggie,  Annie is only
7 1/2 months  old and is a big BULLY.  Maggie is extremely passive and wont
fight  back,  Annie is forever stalking Maggie and pouncing on her and
attacking  her.  I now have to tether Annie in the back yard so she cant get to
Maggie,  Maggie loves to go out and lay in the grass and Annie will run and  just
mow over the top of Maggie. Annie  plays too rough and she will  hit Maggie so
hard on a dead run that it just rolls Maggie over on to her back,  She wont
allow Maggie to play with any toys either,  I usually have to  crate Annie in
order to pay attention to Maggie and have play time .   Maggie has had to go on
predisone twice  for injuries that Annie caused.
Annie is an  EVIL BRAT !!!!!!!

Marlene

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.