[Dailydrool] ears

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Sat May 24 06:48:55 PDT 2008

all of my boys do the flared / elephant ear when ever they are curious...
odd sound? what's that?? ears perk up..

question them what they are doing? ... Hunh? US? what? ... and up are the
ears..

call to them from a "hiding" spot... they look in the general sound of the
voice.. and ears all elphantitusized while they scan and look for where the
voice was coming from..

:-)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] ears

Mitchell does the flared semi-elephant ear when he is very very very
nervous, as in the show ring when he has had enough. I have seen Zelda do it
also.