[Dailydrool] Have fun, help HOP, name the buppies!!!! $1 a chance!

Melynda Majors mmajors at dcemail.com
Sat May 24 07:48:58 PDT 2008

Fundraiser for House of Puddles and their (surprise!) VERY pregnant basset
April!

April came to House of Puddles a few weeks ago, and, surprise! She's
pregnant.  Very pregnant!  So . . .

Have fun!
Help HOP!!
NAME THE BUPPIES!!!

I started a pool. Pick the day/hour April's buppies appear. Pay $1 for each
guess. Whoever comes closest gets to NAME THE BUPPIES. I think May and June
are cute names but maybe you want to name them George and Gracie? Mork and
Mindy? Pete and Repete? It's up to you!

Visit my Firstgiving page to make a secure donation and enter the pool!

http://www.firstgiving.com/hop-houseofpuddles

Good luck April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Melynda, the Momslave to
Becky & Lilly