[Dailydrool] No rest for the King

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Sun May 25 08:51:35 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone its mememe the newly crowned King.  I tolded mommy I was tired
tired tired from the 5500 mile round trip trip to Michgun and that I needed
my bweaty sleep and you know what she said?  She said oh no Kingy (that is
her newz pet name for mememe now that you are a King you really hab to help
those less fortunate..and you know what ?  Mommy is right!  There are lots
of hounds wif no home at all much less the chance to go to a waddle
473974389 miles away.  And they need our help today.

So my firstest project as your new King is to raise sum much needed funds
for a new rescue.  Basset Rescue of Puget Sound.  Auntie ALexa sure isnt new
to rescue but this is a new group in Washington State that sure does need
our help.  The Basset FUn Day which she has had for several years is my
faborite local event as the Academy of Canine Behavior (woodinville
washington area) www.aoch.com is such a nice facility and they let the
bassets use it for the day.  It will be on June 21st from 11-2 and is way
way fun and kewl iffen you can make it

 So I am hawking Faces of Drool Playing cards and Chick Magnuts and iffen
you dont have either they are both way way kewl and iffen you do have them
surely you need more hehehehehhe

contact me King BObby for details at cowbobdog at gmail.com  playing cards are
17.00 per deck and chick magnuts are 6.00 each...shop now and help homeless
houndies find there foreber home

yur King
Bob

--