[Dailydrool] Mandy

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Mon May 26 09:29:39 PDT 2008

I really hope Mandy is recovering after losing so much blood.  Thank heavens indeed, Karen, that Hubby is medically trained and could deal with the situation.  I fear I would have passed out.

I've been limiting my 'addition' to the DD in a bid to concentrate on my dissertation but I can't help sneaking a peak every now and then.  I am so sorry to hear that so many furbabies have left for the bridge.  It is so sad.

It has been another wet Bank Holiday weekend in England.  Is there any other type?

I absolutely loved the video of Buster and his trick.  How on earth did Buster's mom manage that? Very impressive.

Alfie damaged his tail somehow yesterday.  I've phoned the emergency vet to find out what we can do for him (of course the vet is closed today) and will take him in tomorrow for an examination.  Poor thing is carrying it between his legs in a very sad manner, although thankfully it doesn't seem to be causing him any pain.  His health insurance will come in very handy again.

Hilary, Alfie and Millie