[Dailydrool] Healing drool

Laura's Verizon Account laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Mon May 26 10:04:17 PDT 2008

Sending healing drool (and we have a lot with the warm weather we've had this weekend) to Mandy.  Karen and Mike, what a terrifying thing -- I'm so glad you were able to get her help.

Sending heart healing drool to Paul on his loss of Hugo.  Paul, you did the right thing -- the last, kindest thing a person can do for a much loved dog.  But it is so hard on you.  Know that Hugo is running at the bridge, free from pain, waiting for you.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB))