[Dailydrool] Ear cleaner

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Mon May 26 14:49:08 PDT 2008

Thanks all for the recipe.  I think I had an alzeimer's moment this morning.  After I tried several pharmacies with no luck on the gentian violet I decided to call around.  so guess where the recipe was?  Closed up in my phone book.  Second alzeimer's moment was that I printed it from the Buglar not the Drool, so that's why I couldn't find it in the archives.  Poor Lance.  He has been shaking his head like there is a bug crawling around down in there.  We have tried several different meds but it keeps coming back.  The docs say his ears are deeper and more L shaped than any hound they have seen.  He actually seemed to like it.  I flushed his ear really good, let him shake it out and then patted it dry with a soft paper towel.  He didn't run when he saw me coming with the second dose, but actually sat down and waited, so it must feel good. Thanks, Ann