[Dailydrool] cellophane for baskets

Alison Becker ambecker10 at msn.com
Mon May 26 18:22:30 PDT 2008

I believe you can get the cellophane at Wal-Mart. But, it's in the sewing/craft section, not the wrapping paper section.  I saw some yesterday while I was searching for a flag pole (never did find the flag pole I wanted, but it just goes to show that things happen for a reason!).  They have some baskets and the cellophane and the filler.  You should also be able to get it at a Hobby Lobby or a Michael's.  Good luck getting everything done! Alison