[Dailydrool] leaving the list

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 19:31:01 PDT 2008

I have 8 bassets, one whom is pretty ill right now, and I take care of my elder Mom  who has a lot of mental and psychical problems.  I have loved being a part of this drool community, but I have reached exhaustion.  I cannot keep up with the posts, and my most important concern is taking care of my family right now.  I slept in the living room, on the couch next to Jellybean last night, I thought we almost lost her, but she was pretty good for a while, then got not so good.  I have not slept in 3 nights.  I love you all, though, and please don't post about me because I am leaving the list..  I want to focus my energy on healing my family, however, the best to Mandy  -  it brought
tears to me to read that.

God bless and healing drool to everyone

Jackie Chazey and her best friend hounds