[Dailydrool] Blue power ear cleaner

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Mon May 26 22:13:32 PDT 2008

Bonjour Miss Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves.

We would like to send healing drool to all in needs - seems like there
are a lot at the moment <sigh>

Miss Penny always has yucky ears and Miss Polly's are always pristine
clean!!!  We are going to definitely get da mum to investigate that blue
power stuff.  Maybe she'll find the ingredients in the UK when we go
over in September . Isopropyl alcohol does not exist in France (only
already incorporated in cream!!!) and I highly doubt customs would be
happy to see that travel from the US so puleeeeze any kind soul who
might offer to send us some: DONT !!!! We'd probably all end up in
prison hehehehhhe!!!  I just thought, a friend is coming over from
Canada next month .  Do you think the ingredients exist there?

Hugs and lurps to all

Misses P & P