[Dailydrool] belated ahrooos for Blueberry

slweeks at bellsouth.net slweeks at bellsouth.net
Tue May 27 09:18:14 PDT 2008

I am just catching up on about 2 weeks of Drools--my two legger triplets graduated from high school on the 21st and I'm still trying to catch my breath!  The Mobile gang is sending copious amounts of healing drool to Beth & family on the loss of our sweet Blueberry.  Please take comfort in the knowledge that she's running and playing at the Bridge--free from pain.

Sad, sad ahrooooooooos y'all,
Sarah and the Mobile gang,
Rosebud, T-Bone, Scarlett, and Tar Baby the wild man wannabe