[Dailydrool] Oh No! Fudge boke too

Diane Fenton dfenton at ptd.net
Tue May 27 11:24:09 PDT 2008

We hears the dadswave tell momswave that Fudge gots pointment to be
fixed.  Meese tells him,  he be goin to the betman and den he commin
home boke.  Deys says dey is fixin but when you is comin home you gonna
be boke.  Dey takes away dem tingys we have.  Den I shows him.  He gonna
hide now.

Momslave here:  Yes, Fudge was never fixed by his previous owners, so we
made an appointment.  My vet is so booked up he won't be done until the
end of June.   I am hoping it  will  help with some of his beagle
tendencies, but that is probably wishful thinking.
I never realized what a beautiful howl Howie, or for that matter
bassets, have in comparison to that of a beagle.  Oh my gosh they are
loud and much higher pitched.  I love my Fudgie but bassets are still
the best.

Howie and Fudge are sending drool to all that need it and we send our
prayers.

Diane (momslave to Howie and Fudge)