[Dailydrool] Norm

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:41:57 PDT 2008

Oh dat's awful Norm! (Dat dog by da way issa Belgian Tervuren sez Uncle
Cooper Sir who are a Belgian Sheepdog da black vareyeitee ob da whadebber
who cares I sez. Oop I guess Uncle Cooper Sir do. Sorry Sir. Yessir. said
like Ter Vyer Run. Namt efter a....do we reely need ta do dis yessir! I
heers ya sir. Namt after a town in GUESSWHERE (sorry sir) Belgium. Now youse
nose but why youd wanna nose I dont nose yessir Mr. Cooper, sir I unnerstan
it not up to me yessir.

So enyways he gone. Whatchu go get panties for? You gots a show next
weekend, yo! (I kin too say dat Llewis so dere.) (You nose it crowded in
heer Llewis...mebbe you wanna go play wif Uncle HotStuffCooper Sir, Mr. Hi n
Mitey. I gots dis unner control I no need youse enyways you an you books an
reedin an stuff. Ohhh dere go da BABY brudder whinin an cryin da big meen
brudder done stomp he agin HAhahahahahahh)
So's you gotta git all bedder man so you can go to dat show an WIN!!
We be slinging drool for youse, Norm, me an....uh.....Llewis? Llewis?
Whatchu doin wif Uncle Cooper Sir? No no you dont need to reed dis,
sir....no ...pleese...pleese? I goin in my crate Norm seeyalater
Nigel ob.....
Nigel Llewis...Llewis you wif me? Llewis I sorry. I reely sorry I reeely
reeeel yessir bye sir. Goinnow. Hi crate.