[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 8, Issue 7

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue May 27 19:39:26 PDT 2008

 Arrrrooooo...Arfur, my boyfurend - I wanted to come to da pawty reeeeeely bad but da stoopid Mama hed to werk.? We wuz bored, bored, bored!!!? I MISS YOU SO MUCH and can hardwy wait to see u agin an' meet ur brudder Vito.? Mama sez she is not werkin' agin for a few days...her wants to know iffen u r buzy on next Munday or Toosday affernoon???? Me an' da Bupster Duddie wud wike to come and bisit u!? Hab ur peepel cawl my peepul...hehehehe

Lub and snooter kisses <bwush>>>
Daisy Bewwe