[Dailydrool] tear jerker

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed May 28 05:15:16 PDT 2008

As many of you guys know I tend to write when my babies pass. Max A Million, I never wrote much the wound is still deep and I still cry quite often for my big boy. I was sitting here this morning and the words started to flow it was like a letter straight from Max. It reminded to watch for signs my lil boy is still close by

Have a great day all sorry its so long
Carolyn

Mom,

Its been 6 months since I left for rainbow Bridge.  I sit and look in awe in wonder at how much has changed but yet stayed the same.
You still hold my collar and cry. Wanting to cuddle into my warm body missing my hugs. When you were not looking I was sneaking some.You feel them I know you do I come in your dreams quite often. Some you remember some you don't. I still lie in front of the fire and watch it until the last ember dies and then and only then do I go sleep in my brothers bed. I gave you Rex not to replace me but help heal. Look at how the kids faces lite up when he is standing on the gate waiting for them when their bus arrives. Something I was unable to do when I was weary. I was barley able to wag my tail at Daddy when he came home in the end. Stop mom make the tears stop now. I do not want you to mourn me but remember the good times. I was called home early not to punish you, there was nothing more you could do. The cancer had taken its toll and it was my time. I am your baby angel watching over you in spirit from the bridge as I did in life. What more could a baby ask for I was spoiled rotten loved beyond what any baby could ever ask for. You think I never understood the cakes and the liver as your willing me to live. When I would not eat. you went straight to the butcher and bought me nothing but the best cuts of beef. I knew for a long time I was ill, I did not want you to know. I knew you would focus on the illness and not me. I see my picture on your desktop. It makes you cry. It should make you feel safe and secure that I am watching over you. Sir Opa is here with me and he is teaching me all kinds of neat tricks. He says that Rex gets some of his funny character from him. You see it I know you do. Those eyes that you can not deny. The drooling only Opa drooled like that after a big slobbery drink of water.You also see me. The look at your food, point to the floor, and look at you, he he he. You think that comes naturally. He also harks like me when its walk time. Waits for daddy the way I did and cries when he does not get home from being on the road. He plays ball something I never wanted to do but brings such joy to all your faces. The bridge mom is a beautiful place. When it is your time do not worry as I will be here for you as you were there for me in life. Close your eyes and I will see you in your dreams real soon. Enjoy your life keep it simple as you kept mine and we will meet again some day mom when God call you home

Love Max

www.myspace.com/shayworks Max's picture is here in the slide show of my babies he is the lab /  Shepard mix with the lite color markings
LiL Miss daisy Halo
Rex aka Little Foot