[Dailydrool] Hounds Bay

Kay george at georgeegrunt.com
Wed May 28 10:43:18 PDT 2008

Hi all. I am not sure what is going on with hounds bay
today. But I have been receiving notices of closed
items that I had on hounds bay 2 months ago. I also
believe it is sending out winning notices also. When I
have an auction close I always send an email from this
address. So if you don't think you have been bidding
on an item or won something or your just not sure,
email me or whoever had the auction. If it is sending
out emails on my old auctions it may be sending them
from other peoples auctions as well. I am sure
whatever the problem is will get fixed soon.

thanks