[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood barkz back

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 28 18:04:15 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. My heabinz dis been a busy dey to sendz drool to all ob
we dat not got da tail up in da air--we press paws togedder dat ebbrybody git
bedder real soon.
An a speakin ob de drool, you might be a sendin sum to Elder Clara. Dat
rite. Brudder Elwood gib da old gal a roll todey. She gittin a liddel fresh in
herz old age and da brudder he gib her a rest since da storm, but dat end. Now
da gloves  are off and  she gotz da brudder in a roar. Why she tellin  da
peoples on da drool dat da brudder he run into herz, meke her mad, yada,  yada,
yada. She full of de hot air. Brudder Elwood, he tell da real deal. Me an
Daisy, we be a pleying, and Brudder Elwood he do jump ober sister Casey. Brudder
Elwood nebber touch Elder Clara, I be a finkin she be a habin dem old
horemonies  a ragin in dere, wif de hot flash. Why she be a pantin, she chase da
brudder,  she be a barkin,  why da brudder he jus lookie at dis, he be a finkin dat
da Elder Clara finally go roundz da bend. Den she push da brudder into da
wall.  Brudder Elwood jus gib herz da eyeball, course da brudder he not breathin
wif  all dat meat in da brudder ribbonez. Dat whut happinz. Brudder Elwood he
now  gonna git dis one, she jus took me giggle ball.

We send the drool,

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE