[Dailydrool] hounds wanna help hounds

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 18:41:43 PDT 2008

Aroooooo! It's us the Tana Gurls.  We decided we need to keep the mom busier than jus yard werk dis summer(sum of dat is keeping Annie Belle owt of mom's fwowers!)  Most of yoo know that I yam famous for my pawprint artwerk which I still do ifn anyone is interested.  But in order to include my wild child sister in being able to contribute, we can do owr visors and caps.  We can paint stuffs like Basset Mom(or dad) or up to 4 words across the top plus paws and bones or do writing on some caps that we hab, too.  There are abowt 13 colors available and we want to help owt aunty Marilyn at House of Puddles and our Gwamma Leslie at Montana Basset Rescue this summer.  We will split 50/50 all pwoceeds between them.  Cost is $10 per cap or visor and $5 for pwiority mailing up to 2.  Surely wif lotz of yoo noo fokes on the drool many of yooz need a cap or visor to go walking yer houndies and keep the sun owt of yore eyes.  And wif gas pwices going to the moon walkies are cheeper dan dwivin.  So we hope you will consider helping owt da senior hounds and our Montana rescue, too.  Just email us offlist and we can show ya a picher of some of owr werk.  Fanks! Pw Pawcasso Blossom(I,m still feelin fine, too!)and Annie Belle Wild Child and pillow snatcher(hi Sebastyun my luv!)