[Dailydrool] basset hounds

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Wed May 28 19:26:23 PDT 2008

           Mom was at the copier at work last week looking out the window
           when she let out a loud gasp. Everyone yelled to her "are you
           alright?"  (since she's been sick - still) And she exclaims very
           loudly - they're are 2 basset hounds across the street at the
           animal care & control place. I wonder if I call over there they
           would bring the hounds here. Then her co-workers said the
           humans would think she was a stalker if she called there asking
           about the hounds.  Now ....... the closes mom ever came to
           stalking a hound is when she tried to hound nap Feyfey at a
           Michigan waddle.

                 Pwincess Sadie & Countess Penny of Indiana
                     Sadie1 at dogomania.com