[Dailydrool] STOMP - NO RAIN for the BROOD Ramble

Elizabeth Kielley ekielley at messiah.edu
Thu May 29 07:28:11 PDT 2008

Scattered thunderstorms are predicted for Saturday but Saturday is the BROOD
Ramble.  So if everyone can STOMP- NO RAIN, that would be greatly
appreciated.  I heard that worked for the TRi-State BoardWaddle so I'm
hoping that it will work for us.  If it rains, we have big beach umbrellas
for sale so come on over to Thurmont, MD for a great time.  My Maggie is at
the groomers getting all pretty for her Ramble appearance and she would love
to meet all of you.
Liz Kielley
mom to Buford, Ma Barker, Dulcie and Maggie (I'm going to the Ramble!!)