[Dailydrool] The Tana Gurlz Create Lubly Visors! Order Seberal Today!

Diane Davis pettnutt at embarqmail.com
Thu May 29 09:52:22 PDT 2008

Yes, we hab to chime in an' say dat Blossom an' Annie Belle cweate da most beau-ti-mous visors fer fashun-conchus Dwoolers!  Dey cweate yur visor jes fer you in yur sewection ob colors.  Dey do deir speshun pawtistic touches so dat eech visor is "one-of-a-kind."  When my mom weaws her visor, ten pounds are gone, whoosh, wike dat!!  It is amazin'!!

So ordew visors for yurself, yur gwaduates, yur daddy fer Fodder's Day, da new bwide & gwoom, burfdays, any & ebery occashun.  Deze visors are pawfect & awlways in style!  Wemembew, da pwofits will be spwit between Gwamma Leslie at MBR ('Tana Basset Rescue) an' Auntie Marilyn at House of Puddles.  It's all fer Basset wescue, y'all!  So get to orderin'!!

Sebastian in Tawwahassee, FL

P.S.  Wub you too, Annie!!