[Dailydrool] Norm it be da Brudder---

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 29 15:29:30 PDT 2008

Norm, dis be Brudder Elwood. I so sorry you be on da down low. It not gud  to
be in da jail, and da brudder, why he woodz lub to unload da ol
tank---errr----Elder Clara at youz house, but der be issues. Brudder Elwood, he  checkie
dis out. Brudder he scratch  da headbone, he go, why how we haul  dis on up to
Norm?? I get da measure stick, WHOA-she big, she long, why she  weigh a ton.
She no fit in da brown truckz, she be Freight. Da forklift model.  An da mouf
on dis one. Dat be extra monies fur da noise. Dat okey. Brudder  Elwood, he git
da card warmed up. Now Elder Clara she gib me da eyeball. Seyz  she not gonna
help Norm git out ob de jail, seyz she hab da trainin wif da  Brudder to
hannle Norm. Dis not a werkin-brudder Elwood stuck wif Elder Clara  and Norm stuck
in da jail.
It be timez to callz fur helpz--DAISY---git Nigel on da phone. We git dis
plan a goin----

An Brudder Elwood-he go WOOF WOOF at all dem pictures of de houndie
honeys--dey be da pin-ups in brudders cage---

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds