[Dailydrool] 2009 DD Calendar

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 18:18:45 PDT 2008

Hi all,

  This is just a repeat post but  I just wanted to make sure everyone read it before the big day this coming Monday, June 2nd..

If you are a new Drooler or have never ordered a  DD calendar in the past please click here for some calendar info  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/Pet_a_day_fundraising_calendars.html.

On June 2 2008 at 1pm EST we will open the link to reserve your calendar date.  In order to reserve your date you must read, and please take the time to read, the info on this page  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/tristatebassetID3/  then you must check the box next to I have read and understood the able instructions, then click on I am ready to select my 2009 date.  If you go to the links above you will see info from the 2008 calendar.

Now once you click that you are ready to select your date it will take you to a monthly calendar.  Please go to the date you would like reserved and enter your info.  If there is already a name in the date block that means someone has already reserved that date so you must choose another date.  You must order at least one (1) calendar to reserve a date.  Please only one (1) date per houndy household.  If a Drooler reserves more than one (1) date I will remove them from all dates.  Last year we had a few Droolers who were able to get into the link before the designated time and reserved their dates, please do not do that again this year.  If anyone reserves a date before June 2nd at 1pm EST I will remove your name from your reserved date.  To be fair to everyone no one, except me and the calendar volunteers, can reserve a date before June 2nd.

  If you are unable to reserve a date please add your name to the Waiting List.  If a date becomes available I will take names from the waiting list in the order the names were added.  If you have reserved a calendar date then please do not add your name to the waiting list.

Now here is a list of important dates.

June 2nd 2008 at 1pm EST  - Date reservation begins
June 19 2008 -  Payment for reserved date is due.  Anyone with a reserved date that is not paid by June 19th will forfeit their date and that date will be given to the next name on the Waiting List.
June 27 2008 - Pictures and captions due.  Anyone who has not submitted their picture/caption by this date will forfeit their date and that date will be given to the next name on the Waiting List.
July 4-6  Cecil Graphic will be closed for the holiday.
Sept 11 2008 - Proofs will be sent out to the calendar volunteers to be proofed.
Sept 17 2008 - All proof corrections due back  to Cecil Graphics.
Sept 17 2008 - Last day to order a calendar in time for the holidays and will start to ship on Nov 3.
Sept 18-21 2008 - Link to order a calendar will be closed.
Sept 22 - Nov 5th - Link to order calendars will be opened but these orders will not ship until the second week of Dec.
Nov 3 2008 - Orders placed by 9/17/08 will begin to ship.
Dec 10 2008 - Orders placed from 9/22/08-11/05/08 will ship.
No orders will be accepted after Nov 5 2008!!
The Front Cover raffle winner will be drawn at Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue's September picnic.

I will only be ordering 800 calendars this year, once those 800 calendars are sold there will be no more.  Because of my drop in order quantity the price of the calendar will go up $1 to $23.50.  I know that is a lot of money but this is a very special calendar.  Proceeds from the calendar go to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.  I also make a very small donation to Nancy Gallagher and the Jokela's to help with the  cost of running the Drool emails and the Daily Drool web site.

  If you were among the lucky Droolers to purchase your calendar during the promo sale and you are able to reserve a calendar date you will just need to pay the $5 date reservation fee.  I have a spreadsheet of everyone who ordered during the promo sale.

Here is the price list for the 2009 DD calendar.
$23.50 - calendar order
$ 5.00 - date reservation fee
$ 5.00 - Stand (optional)
$ 5.00 - Shipping within USA for the first calendar, $3 for each additional calendar.
  $20.00 - Shipping to Canada for the first calendar, $5 for each additional calendar.
  $30.00 - International Shipping for first calendar, $5 for each additional calendar.
$ 2.00 - Front Cover Raffle tickets

If you have any questions please email me off list.  I do not want to clog up the DD with calendar questions.  If you do email me please use the word calendar somewhere in the subject line.

  Take care