[Dailydrool] Daisy's Birthday...

jkdjf at tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Fri May 30 07:15:40 PDT 2008

Three years ago on May 11 we were given the bad news that our Flash had lymphoma. We knew that we wouldn't have her long and cried everyday over having to let her go. It was terrible and I greatly sympathize with anyone going through that. We didn't know that a plan was already established and that Daisy Mae would be born on May 30th and that she would become a member of our family a few months later. She is a sweetheart with absolutely the best personality, so loving and not a mean bone in her body. We are so lucky to have her...no not lucky...just majorly blessed. She is an angel in disguise. We love you Daisy Mae....Happy third birthday.  Kathy of Va.