[Dailydrool] Pics of B-day and new foster Charlie

bsturnbaugh at adams.net bsturnbaugh at adams.net
Fri May 30 08:25:11 PDT 2008

Hello All!

Brenda chiming in here.  I can't figure out how to make the pics small
enough to go through the drool, so if you want to see pics of Daisy Mae
and Emmy Lou's 1st Birthday party, go to www.snapfish.com and the e-mail
is bsturnbaugh at yahoo.com and the passcode is kalicat.  My camera is broken
(getting a new one tonight), so some of the pics have realy weird
coloring, but my sister-in-law wants to see if she can digitally fix them,
that's why they are on there.  Also, I just added pics of Charlie.  I went
and picked him up last night in Hannibal, MO.  I have never had a dog that
I knew I had to give back up.  He is to be transported to Iowa on June
7th.  He is fitting in quite nicely so far.  The girls seem to like him,
but he is 8 months old and Daisy has not been around a male dog since she
left the breeders at 8 weeks, and he plays a bit rougher than they do.
But he loved our yard and all the toys.  My husband says it takes longer
to pick up their toys than it does to mow their part of the yard.  The 3
of them did the Basset 500 until they dropped.  I hope we can keep him,
but the husband says 5 animals in our little house is more than enough
already.  We'll see how he feels in a few days, 'cuz Charlie just loved
and snuggled all over him last night.  He knows which one of us he has to
convince.

Love and prayers to all who have lost their furbabies or have ill ones in
need and for all the homeless houndies who need adopted.
Brenda - Mom to Daisy Mae and Emmy Lou and Foster Mom to Charlie

Also, Charlie is very good at sending drool, so between the 3 of them,
healing drool to all.

Snooter Kisses and Hudie Hugs,
Daisy Mae, Emmy Lou, and Charlie