[Dailydrool] Anyone in Eugene, OR?

Sylvie McGee sylviemcgee at comcast.net
Fri May 30 10:26:36 PDT 2008

Hi, folks,

I work with a bunch of people doing rescue for other breeds, one of whom
needs a home visit done for a family looking to adopt a wonderfully sweet
and loving Doberman.

If there is someone in the Eugene area who could do a home visit for the
Doberman folks, I'd really appreciate it. Toshia - the Doberman lady - is
awesome, and it would be great to help this young Dobie get to a new family
by getting them approved.

Instructions will be provided, but in short format, it's basically dropping
in, having a cup of tea, chatting about dogs, and checking their place out
for fencing, where the dogs sleep, etc...

Any takers?

Thanks!

Sylvie McGee
HeavenScent Bassets and