[Dailydrool] Catastrophy!!! (or nearly so)

GGrf232 at aol.com GGrf232 at aol.com
Fri May 30 12:12:54 PDT 2008

Today whilst I was doing some vacuum cleaning, in the  temporary absence of
wife, I got a bit too near Dylan. He was fast asleep in his  basket with his
tail hanging over the edge. Normally when that happens he gives  a flip of the
tail to take it out of reach; today he didn't.
Unfortunately what I didn't know was that his tail was hiding  other parts
also dangling over the edge. I have never seen a dog jump at least a  foot in
the air from a prone position but that is what he did as the Dyson rode  over
his 'jewels'. He was most definitely not amused. Not sure that he is  speaking
to me yet!

Terry
Wilbarston     England

UK Droolers: Remember the Fun Day at Birmingham    Sat 7th June