[Dailydrool] Drool

Laura's Verizon Account laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Sat May 31 06:22:11 PDT 2008

Healing drool from the bassets for Jane and prayers from the Mom that those nasty pieces of metal pass through without needing surgery.  No more eating metal Jane! (and you might want to give rocks, wood, plastic, etc. a pass too....)

I'm so glad to hear Mandy is doing better -- I wish you luck with whatever course you decide to take about her mast cell tumor and just hope whatever time she has left is good time.

The bassets are sending more healing drool to Annie -- we're going to the BROOD Ramble today and it will be hot and there will be games so I'm sure there will be plenty of drool to spare -- feel better soon Annie!

And finally, Henry who is terrified of the vacuum cleaner is sending special careful vacuuming drool to Dylan and his dad -- daddy, watch what you're vacuuming!!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB))