[Dailydrool] Vet bill?

dpmcquade at juno.com dpmcquade at juno.com
Sat May 31 08:58:22 PDT 2008

< They did an exam, urinalysis, cbc, chemistry profile, xray of abdomen, antibiotics, probiotics and a heatworm/lyme/ehrlichia/anaplasmosis screen.>

Without looking at any of my recent vet bills, I'd say that this is ball park for that much work in NJ. If our vet was doing it, the cbc would be about $100 and the X ray would cost about that same. I think an office visit is somewhere around $50. Antibiotics depend, some are pricey, some much cheaper, but they can easily be $100 for the pricier ones.

Sometimes the vets have an option on antibiotics. Since my vets know how much we've spent on recent vet bills, they've been trying to use the cheaper ones, and it's worked so far.
Pam, with Drew, food slave to the Dashing Bassets