[Dailydrool] Arfur hittin' Mexico

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 31 15:04:52 PDT 2008

What Arfur No squids!
You be fallin down on the job my good man.
Sam B. Sad

Beth Howering <momarroo at gmail.com> wrote: Dis iz Arfur an' ennybuddy hu noes me noes I wike Mexican fud.  I jus' herd on da tv dat I am hittin' Mexico an Beezneez.  How can I do dat frum heer?  Wish I new cuz I wud wuv to get sum ov dat yummy fud.  Its reelly cool do be on da nooz wen I didn' fink ennybuddy new hu I wuz.  How do deez peeples noe me?  Dat iz sorta skerry.  O weww, back to da pile ov pants I fownd in da wash room hehehehe.

--
Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo www.dogster.com/?443659

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS