[Dailydrool] Dinny

DeeUtz68 at aol.com DeeUtz68 at aol.com
Sat May 31 18:10:36 PDT 2008

Dinny made his journey to the bridge today. He acted like he  was feeling a
little better yesterday, after Thursday's vet visit. He was able  to get up and
walk a little further and he enjoyed many belly rubs and hugs.  This morning,
however  he had a turn for the worse again. He lost complete  control of his
bladder and could not hold anything he ate down. He could no  longer walk
across the floor with out becoming out of breath and would lay down  and pant as
though he had just run 5 miles.

I called another vet in our area and was able to get him in  today. I took
copies of blood work and medical records with me. The vet was very  nice and
after looking over his records and doing an exam of Dinny, he told me  that there
was nothing more anyone could do for Dinny.

At 11:30 today he helped my sweet fuzzy boy make his journey  to the bridge.
My heart is breaking, but I know my  gentle man is no longer suffering.

Gail , Mom to Rudolph and Butterscotch (ATB)
Get Well Rudolph ~  _Heartworms Fighting to  Survive!_
(http://rudolphbasset.blogspot.com/)
Rudolph's Dogster Page
_http://www.dogster.com/dogs/679441_ (http://www.dogster.com/dogs/679441)
Butterscotch's  Dogster Page _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/651151_