[Dailydrool] Droolies

Bassetmomof2 at aol.com Bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 20:51:30 PST 2008

We are so sorry to hear of Carolyn's Hopper leaving - sounds like he had a
good long life.

We are also so sorry to hear of Solomon leaving for the bridge today.
Susan, your tireless efforts are truly a work of the heart and we are thinking  of
you this evening.  Solomon knew of your kindness before he left and I'm  sure
that gave him comfort.

King Bob the doG, sir, we are so sorry to hear you are having back  troubles.
 We are hoping for a speedy recovery.

Kathi - we are happy to hear your old girl has been found! Miracles do
happen.

Hélène,  Freddie and Ellie
Freddie's dogster  page http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365610
Ellie's dogster page  _http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621_
(http://www.dogster.com/dogs/365621)
Daily  Drool Calendar kids September 24, 2008
Winter Snood Models for _www.thesewandsews.com_
(http://www.thesewandsews.com/)
5 Travel Deals!