[Dailydrool] Fridey

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 15:34:59 PST 2008

Friday, the end of the work week, how I cherish this day. Tonight, maybe  not
so much--I am thinkin it has been a hard haul at work this week, the house
looks it, I come down the stairs-(I work mostly from home)-so glad to put work
behind me. But alas, this is what I find.

Sister Daisy-she has been out in the yard, rolling in the mud. white dog  now
black and very proud of herself.
Brudder Elwood LIMPS in behind her-holding up his front paw--but this does
not stop him from going after Elder Clara. I try to look at the paw-okay--refer
 to last weeks note on nail clipping----
Brudder Jake decides Elder Clara wants to play--now where in that vapor  head
did this thought come from. As Momperson would say---Elder Clara-1   Brudder
Jake 0. It wasn't pretty.

But this brings me to Brudder Bob. At 15, he does not do much--he watches
and remembers the days of old. And apparently he was doing just that as he was
in the yard today taking his afternoon dump and must of forgot to lift his
tail,  and he let it rip anyway. Not to worry, as he scooted across the floor,
but, as  I said at 15-some things are a effort. He just let most of this
steaming  tailpipe and tail ferment, a gracious present for Mom.

And I thought Friday's were special.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE