[Dailydrool] stuff

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:19:37 PST 2008

We are kind of quiet here in Illinois.  It is cold and gray and generally fall acting outside.  We wish to send Happy Birthdays to Anne Belle and Bob and Carly.  We also are sending drool to those in need, especially Jackson.  He gets wake up and feel better drool.  Way do go Mr. Droopy.  Glad you won the war of the raisins.  We send feel better drool to any other houndies who need it.

We seem to have a bell and bellow hound in Ninja.  They were out in the back yard being irritated at me for puting them out while the furnace guy was here.  Right outside the door, there was Ninja with her head thrown back bawling for all she was worth.  Maggie was howling too and Marley was barking to beat the band.  Marley saves her howling for trumpet practice.

When we had our first two bassets, Sassy and Daisy, there was no bell hound.  They did not howl except in one instance.  Sassy was prone to false pregnancies with milk and everything. When these feelings came over her she would take her plastic shoe, go in the boys' closet, put the shoe by her tummy, and howl like there was no tomorrow.  Maybe she was crying for babies she would never have.  I wish I had it on tape.

Sleepy snooters from Ninja, the mom shadow.
Marley the snorty sinus loud breathing girl,
and Maggie, the can I eat it, can I, can I, can I??????????????????????????????? girl
with the mom