[Dailydrool] Sophie

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 21:24:01 PST 2008

David and Barbara,
  So sorry to hear about Sophie, the cat.  We lost our beautiful  Oliver
after 16 years last January.  We were not even t here.   Fortunately someone was
cat sitting and rushed him to the hospital...Our vet  took very good care of
him, but called and said he wouldn't last through  the night.  Since she knew
him and he knew her, I knew he was in loving  arms when he received his shot.
I feel horrible that I wasn't there...and  we miss him a lot.  I know what
you are going through.
   Sincerely,
      Esther, Sammy and Homer  ATB
Holiday needs. Search Now.