[Dailydrool] update

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:47:10 PST 2008

Hi all,

I am almost a month behind on drools. SO, drool to everyone who needs it.
We are supposed to get a foot of snow tonight.  Yuck.  Maggie had her 9th
birthday at the beginning of the month.  She has not shown any signs of
being ill again, but did give me a few scares when she started trying to eat
leaves again and one night she had a bm on the floor of the living room and
has not done that in about 4 years.  Mazzie is the one going downhill now.
(It never ends).  Mazzie is once again urinating around.  This is the one
with the back fusion who is not eligible for surgery and is supposed to
eventually become fully incontinent and then lose her ability to walk.  She
has urinated on the dog bed about 3 days in a row and is crabby again too.
Anyhow, Oliver the doxie is doing fine.  He is still a Momma's boy. Cooper,
our almost 6 month old mini doxie got quite a stern talking to last night. I
have been trying to teach him to take a treat gently and he has done well,
but last night he just bit quick and hard at the treat and got my thumb
instead with those puppy teeth. Blood starting spurting out of my thumb. It
looks like he bit down then scraped down as he was coming down from his
quick jump up.  IT bled through the bandaid.  Today, it was just a line of
dried blood, but then it opened up again at work today and started bleeding
again.

  Anyhow, we have some great, wonderful, stupendous news!!!  As of tomorrow
evening we will have another mouth to feed around here. I bet everyone is
thinking another 4 legger. NOPE!  The dad slave called today from
Mississippi and said they moved his graduation day up from Tuesday to today.
He got to leave Mississippi at 4:30 eastern time today.  That means he will
be home tomorrow night or Sunday. He has been gone for about 7 weeks.  That
was after only being home 2 months from his Iraqi "vacation" from this
summer.  So, maybe with him coming back I will be able to catch up on the 78
drools that I am behind. I hate to delete some and miss something news
wise.  I had to give up many things like recreation, relaxation, hobbies,
etc with him away.  I couldn't keep up working 40-45 hours a week, taking
care of 2 kids, 4 dogs, and all the bills, grocery shopping, cleaning, snow
shoveling, etc.  Well, got to clean the house.

DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper