[Dailydrool] thanks

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 07:36:04 PST 2008

Thanksgiving is over but not really.  I have so much to be thankful for.  There are three loving bassets who keep me warm and informed(of anything moving).  They love with everything they have.  Last year at this time we had Ninja and Sunny.  Now there are two more loves to snuggle with here.
It is easy to think of all the things that go wrong. Or to think of all I don't have.  There is so much good in this house.  Three boys who are home and healthy, the DH who puts up with all of us, even the kitties who visit and stir up all sorts of trouble.

I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and a good beginning to the holiday season.

Julie and the Southern Illinois girls, Ninja, Marley, and Maggie