[Dailydrool] ornymintz

Jan Chamberlain jacypenny at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 20:12:59 PST 2008

Hi eberybuddy..itz me..miss penny fwom norfern wiskonzin. I jus habta tell youz to buy sum ornymintz fwom Pw. Pacasso Bwossom  becuz dey be beautimous. i gotz mine in da male and i fink dey be da pewfect pwesentz for youzelph & fur youz furends. i jus lub mineminemine  buy..buy..buy.. youz will lub dem. youz betteh hurry & getz yours.
we be sad to heah dat bwanson went to da rainbow bridge. my momswave sez her is pwaying fur da fabilys ob all da houndies  dat be sick or left for da bwidge.
miss penny & her momswave Jan.