[Dailydrool] Lex

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 30 23:16:07 PST 2008

After Alexis came here, she was constantly looking for her  .........
That would be so hard to watch but as you said sometimes it's better for them.
Miss Becky gets annoyed with me at times but as she gets older she actually looks back to see if I"m still behind her - not like olden days when she would gallop past me after a rabbit sounding like a 100 horses. Occasionally she would have a nap in tall grass when I would be looking for her.
I know in Calgary someone will come forward cuz Calgary's like that but thanks for the story about Alexis.That's why it's my favorite city including Victoria

\Georgie and Miss Becky